About Me

I've taken all photos unless it's noted otherwise. I generally do my best to capture all acts at each show I attend, but sometimes for whatever reason I miss some. In which case, I apologise und enjoy your imagination. Enquiries, proudermummy@hotmail.com

Tuesday 11 October 2011

10/09/2011. Frankly Festival at the Powerhouse, Brisbane /// Witch Hats 'Hear Martin' digital (ahem) single launch at Alhambra Lounge, Brisbane.


Photobucket

Blank Realm






Photobucket Twerps





 

Photobucket
Pikelet





Photobucket

Wet Hair (US)

Taken by Julia Norris






Photobucket
L.A Vampires (US)







Photobucket
Oorutaichi (JP)




Not pictured - Angel Eyes, Miko, Ytamo.


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------





Photobucket
Witch Hats

Taken by Harry Byrne.



Not pictured - Sleepwalks, Crass Creatures