About Me

I've taken all photos unless it's noted otherwise. I generally do my best to capture all acts at each show I attend, but sometimes for whatever reason I miss some. In which case, I apologise und enjoy your imagination. Enquiries, proudermummy@hotmail.com

Saturday 15 January 2011

15/01/2011. Black Wire, Sydney /// Oxford Arts Factory, Sydney.

Photobucket
Whores


Photobucket
Per Purpose
(Taken by Esther Lilley)

Photobucket
Cured Pink

Photobucket
Interzone

Photobucket
Kitchen's Floor

Photobucket
Fabulous Diamonds

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Photobucket
Dave Studdert



Not pictured - Peter Fenton.