About Me

I've taken all photos unless it's noted otherwise. I generally do my best to capture all acts at each show I attend, but sometimes for whatever reason I miss some. In which case, I apologise und enjoy your imagination. Enquiries, proudermummy@hotmail.com

Saturday 18 June 2011

25/02/2011. The Beetle Bar, Brisbane. /// Yah Yah's, Melbourne.

Photobucket
Stag
(Taken by Kiah Reading)

Photobucket
The Dark Bower
(Taken by Kiah Reading)

Photobucket
The Sixteenth Century
(Taken by Kiah Reading)

Photobucket
Peter Loveday
(Taken by Kiah Reading)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Photobucket
Feathers
 

Photobucket
Witch Hats
 

Photobucket
New War

Not pictured : Per Purpose