About Me

I've taken all photos unless it's noted otherwise. I generally do my best to capture all acts at each show I attend, but sometimes for whatever reason I miss some. In which case, I apologise und enjoy your imagination. Enquiries, proudermummy@hotmail.com

Thursday 21 July 2011

30/04/2011. Wonderfuls 7'' launch, 116 Latrobe Terrace, Brisbane. /// Woodland bar, Brisbane.

Photobucket

Meat Thump



Photobucket


Cured Pink


Photobucket

Extrafoxx


Photobucket

Caughtship


Photobucket

Wonderfuls


Photobucket

Amateur Childbirth

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------




Photobucket
The Chokes



Photobucket


The Sulpur Lights


Photobucket

The Nugs