About Me

I've taken all photos unless it's noted otherwise. I generally do my best to capture all acts at each show I attend, but sometimes for whatever reason I miss some. In which case, I apologise und enjoy your imagination. Enquiries, proudermummy@hotmail.com

Sunday 4 September 2011

11/06/2011 Winter Chills Festival at the Croatian Club, Newcastle.

Winter Chills Festival at the Croatian Club, Newcastle.

Photobucket
Collarbones






Photobucket
K Mason






Photobucket
Oscar + Martin






Photobucket
Batrider







Photobucket
Pumice (NZ)







Photobucket
Hit The Jackpot







Photobucket
White Woods






Photobucket
Bitch Prefect








Photobucket
Paint Yr Golden Face






Photobucket
Pimmon






Photobucket
Per Purpose
(Taken by Adam Rogers)







Photobucket
Scattered Order







Photobucket

Pets w/ Pets


Not pictured : Mere Women, Sweet Teeth, Hope, Boatfriends, Unity Floors, Knee Chin, Mermaids, Oceans, Polyfox, Holographic Cocoon, Stitched Vision.