About Me

I've taken all photos unless it's noted otherwise. I generally do my best to capture all acts at each show I attend, but sometimes for whatever reason I miss some. In which case, I apologise und enjoy your imagination. Enquiries, proudermummy@hotmail.com

Sunday 7 April 2013

23/02/2013. Soundwave 2013, RNA Showgrounds, Brisbane.

The Offspring @ Soundwave Festival 2013. 23/02/2013. photo 856357_10151387635888673_346103658_o.jpg
The Offspring (US)





Not Pictured                                            
   Metallica, Blink 182, Linkin Park, A Perfect Circle, Slayer, Stone Sour, Kyuss Lives, Bullet For My Valentine, Tomahawk, Anthrax, The Blackout, Crossfaith, Garbage, Paramore, Cypress Hill, Sum 41, Billy Talent, Flogging Molly, The Vandals, Mindless Self Indulgence, The Lawrence Arms, Versus The World, Sharks, Chunk! No, Captain Chunk!, Woe IS Me, Such Gold, The Early November, Polar Bear Club, Cancer Bats, Living With Lions, O'Brother, Of Mice and Men, While She Sleeps, Deaf Havana, The Wonder Years, Periphery, Lucero, Memphis May Fire, Motion City Soundtrack, The Amity Affliction, Bring Me The Horizon, Ghost, Killswitch Engage, All Time Low, Sleeping With Sirens, Kingdom Of  Sorrow, Dragonforce, Pierce The Veil, Cerebral Ballzy, Fucked Up, Danko Jones, Duff Mckagen's Loaded, The Dear Hunter, The Sword, Orange Goblin, Sylosis, Fozzy, Red Fang, The Chariot, Chelsea Grin, Vision Of Disorder, Sick Of It All, Madball, Shai Hulud, Confession, Gallows, This Is Hell, Miss May I, Northlane, Milestones.