About Me

I've taken all photos unless it's noted otherwise. I generally do my best to capture all acts at each show I attend, but sometimes for whatever reason I miss some. In which case, I apologise und enjoy your imagination. Enquiries, proudermummy@hotmail.com

Wednesday 28 November 2012

30/09/2012. 'Return To White Chairs', a grey friendly nostalgia event for pop culture punks three decades past. The Prince of Wales Hotel, Brisbane.

The Pits @ Return to White Chairs, The Prince of Wales hotel. 30/09/2012.
The Pits


Pork @ Return to White Chairs, The Prince of Wales hotel. 30/09/2012.
Pork



No-V-Bleet @ Return to White Chairs, The Prince of Wales hotel. 30/09/2012.
No-V-Bleet



Xero @ Return to White Chairs, The Prince of Wales hotel. 30/09/2012.
Xero



The Black Assassins @ Return to White Chairs, The Prince of Wales hotel. 30/09/2012.
Black Assassins



The Leftovers @ Return to White Chairs, The Prince of Wales hotel. 30/09/2012.
The Leftovers



New Improved Testament @ Return to White Chairs, The Prince of Wales hotel. 30/09/2012.Taken by Cosmic Sunshower.
New Improved Testament
(taken by Laura Hill)



Not pictured - Lemmings, Skeletones and Lovecraft.