About Me

I've taken all photos unless it's noted otherwise. I generally do my best to capture all acts at each show I attend, but sometimes for whatever reason I miss some. In which case, I apologise und enjoy your imagination. Enquiries, proudermummy@hotmail.com

Thursday 29 November 2012

CANVASSING BRANCH - new function

Outside of blanket canvassing being used as a database of my live photos, I've decided to begin to add all the non performance based say, semi promo themed photos I've taken of bands concurrent to the timeline that is stretched out across this blogspot, band photos of bands not performing. With each photo, I'll give a little prose und story about the photo itself, or perhaps a cryptic summary made all the more difficult to decipher by my sellective grammar. Click Clack.